Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good-Bye Fatso and Spot!

My mom hates when I call them that, but grandma said it was ok, so I'm going to do it anyways. 

Mom took our latest foster babies, Angora and Cashmere, back to the Humane Society today.  She said they got to go home together, which is good.  I hope they write!  I was just starting to enjoy them!  My favorite game was hiding up at the top of the cat tree and waiting to ambush them when they raced up it.  I could reach through the little hole at the top and swat at them before they even knew what was happening.
  Now the only people I have to play with are my sisters, and they aren't very much fun.  Hopefully mom will bring home some new babies soon!  But for now I will leave you with this cute video I shot of them playing with Mezoti's purple thing.
(Ok, actually mom shot it.  I didn't want to break a nail trying to press the buttons on the camera!)

1 comment:

  1. Each bunch just gets cuter! Just think what you might get next time!!

    ReplyDelete