Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Super-Bryce's Kryptonite

Bryce is such a sweet, affectionate, loving guy.  Mama's tried everything to ruffle his feathers, but no matter what you do, he just purrs contentedly away.  Until the catnip container came out.  She found his weakness!  One whiff of that stuff, and Bryce's wild-side came out!  For some reason I couldn't upload them straight to this page, so they are on YouTube.  The quality is not nearly as good, but I think you will still get the point.

Enjoy!


Part Two: Sparkle Ball Soccer



I know I promised y'all this yesterday, but blogging is harder than you think when you have no thumbs.  I think I got it all figured out now, though!

1 comment:

  1. "Dude, I'm, like, sooo overstimulated right now. I'm like...dude, are you hungry? I'm hungry. Let's go get some Doritos. Like, I could kill some Doritos right now..."

    ReplyDelete