Friday, March 30, 2012

Meet Bubbles

So there is a story behind these little ones.  Bear with me here.

These little ones and their mama came to she shelter weeks ago.  The were sent out to another loving foster home.  Unfortunately, the foster family who had them is moving to California shortly (though I have NO idea why they would want to leave this glorious rain for all that sun they have down there...hmmm, maybe I'm a little jealous?). So when I got the call asking if I could take them on, it was an easy decision.  Ok, at this point I'm going through kitty withdraw enough I would have said yes to just about anything.  But knowing their foster mom personally, I knew this would be easy.  They are already wonderfully socialized, so all they really need is time to grow and some meds...they're a sniffley little bunch of putty tats.

They came with names...I just gotta learn which is which!

So here is Bubbles.  As you will see, she is VERY uncomfortable in her new home and having a TERRIBLE time settling in...






Definitely not comfortable in my house... ;)




You are getting veeeery sleeeeeeepy....


No comments:

Post a Comment